Silhouette Cameo 4 Machine features include:
- True 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat)
- Matless cutting capabilities*
- Cut up to 10 feet length materials (when using select materials)
- Dual motor system
- Tool detection sensors
- Most powerful force in machine class (5,000 grams force)
- Fastest cutting speed in machine class (up to 30 cm/second)
- Smart tangential mode for cutting fabric without a stabilizer (requires Rotary Blade)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Feather touch responsive panel
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Sliding lid and backlit touch panel give your machine a sleek, compact aesthetic.
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless cutting.
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by free Silhouette Studio® software to give you limitless design options to customize your project.
- Mac/Windows compatible
Additional Tools Available (sold separately):
- Rotary Blade
- Kraft Blade
- Punch Tool
- Pen Holder
* Matless cutting options available depending on material type. Materials with liners or backing, such as vinyl, heat transfer, and sticker sheets can be fed directly into the Cameo 4 without a cutting mat. Cameo 4 also offers a special “Pop-out” cutting feature for paper and cardstock materials where a cutting mat is not required.
What is in the box:
- Silhouette Cameo 4 (White)
- Power cable & USB cable
- 12-inch Cutting Mat
- Tool Adapters (x4)
- Silhouette Studio® software (download)
- 100 exclusive designs (download)
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration)
Muggit 38x38cm High Pressure Clamshell Press:
- This press generates much higher pressure – specially for use with laser transfers.
- Digital Timer.
- Digital Temperature Control (calibrated in Johannesburg).
- Instruction manual in English written by JG Electronics.
- Heavier than usual construction of handle and frame (made to JG Electronics specifications).
- Reinforced Pig Tail (Temperature sensor) for more reliable readings.
- 380mm x 380mm heat surface.
- Adjustable pressure (can press items up to 2.5cm thick).
- 12 Month manufacturer’s warranty.