Online Training Covid friendly, country wide, one-on-one online classes now available.
Snippy Sisters is now offering online support and full design lessons as of 1 July 2020
HOW IT WORKS
- Online Classes can be conducted from anywhere in South Africa in the comfort of your own home.
- You will have a one-on-one session via Zoom and Team Viewer with one of our instructors.
- We will see each other face to face and discuss your issues and challenges, explaining and teaching with the aid of Team Viewer.
WHAT YOU NEED
- A stable internet connection of at least a 4mb line.
- Install Team viewer here: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/products/teamviewer/
- Ensure you have Silhouette software V4.3.353 or higher.
How to check your software version: Click the “HELP” menu along the top bar. Then click “About Silhouette Studio.” This will open a pop up window. Here you’ll find all the information about the current version of Silhouette Studio you are running.
- Class is R250 per hour (once we are set up and running and ready to tackle your issues, we naturally will not charge for connection time, introductions, chatting before and after class.) We will be prepared for requests and will get through your lesson thoroughly and at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- You will be invoiced after class for your session and you can pay via Card, Snapscan of EFT.
- Full Software training Class (Silhouette 101) lasts 5-6 hours depending on your current level of experience and is charged at a special reduced rate of R1000 for the session.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your class. Please include your Name, Contact number, Hometown and a message stating which areas you would like to be trained in. We will contact you to discuss your needs and put together a tailor made class for your need.